Thursday, December 10, 2009

at least i am not frozen....

lately whenever i feel really cold here in orem, i just look up the weather in logan and smile. right now, weather.com shows orem as 0* but logan is dipping way low at -11*. i may be cold, but at least i am not braving the logan winters on my bmx bike this year.

on the bight side, i have this built-in heater that keeps little baby all snug and warm. she has got to be real nice and toasty in there. i am finally 30 weeks along and it shows. the next person to say, "you look ready to pop!" has a nice knuckle sandwich waiting for them. 10 weeks left and i am only going to get bigger, folks. bring it on, baby!

7 comments:

LAINA said...

The built in heater is so nice during winter time. Although I must admit that I was so excited to feel cold again this winter. I was so hot last winter during my pregnancy then even hotter during spring and then summer. I am really enjoying being cold for the first time in my life.

Also, don't people seem to make the most un-thought-out comments to pregnant people? It is strange the things they say.

WOW! only 10 more weeks, you are winding down. EXCITING!

Jessica Madsen said...

Oh, man. I feel for you. The last trimester is just plain hard. Not that the first two are funeither!! Hang in there.

paige and jord said...

awe, yes. the bitterness of logan. i dont know if i will survive.
i want to see a picture of you ash! im sure you just look adorable. and hey, im sure all of us loganites will be down in orem for the holidays, we should get together. give us a jingle.

Brownies said...

And you will! I seem to expand every hour during the home stretch of my pregnancies. Expect to feel something like a killer whale 100% of the time. Hang in there.

Jaela said...

I miss you Ashley. You're prego?! How exciting! One day when I'm not pauper I'll come to Utah and visit you. By the way, I'm reading Crime and Punishment too, and it's awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

So I haven't checked your blog in a while what with the move and all......congrats on the soon to be new arrival. Cade is going to be a dad and you a mom! Wow! What a lucky kiddo. Never a dull moment, I'm sure!